Thursday, April 19, 2007

My very dear beloved flowers~

Alas! Oh woe is me! Dragon is sad. Very sad! Why? Cos he went to his room and found this!!!!




















WHAT MONSTROSITY! All the gifts from all my precious beloved flowers came out of their drawers and held a BIG meeting.

I am shocked! Stunned! And I was totally hyperventilating! What is this?! Blasphemy!

So I crept towards them and eavesdropped on their meeting. Guess what I heard?!?!?!?!

"Psst. That Dragon. He is such a selfish and inconsiderate person. Look at all the things our masters gave him. He didn't even buy anything for them at all. Not even once!"

"Yeah! That miser! I can't believe he actually accepts us and does nothing to return the favour of his friends. He should be left alone in this world and to rot and die."

"True! I second that! All who is with him, say 'Aye!'"

(Everyone)"Aye! Down with Dragon!"


I was afraid. I couldn't sleep that night! Fearing what their revenge was, I took the initiative and did the right thing. I got up and started making something which I thought I could redeem myself. After quite a while, the finished product was done! Dragon will present it to his beloved flowers on the next meeting! Here is the finished product...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry. Due to the distruption of the live blogging, errors have occurred. We are unable to process the remaining of the post. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Stay tuned to the outing to find out what is in for all of you.

No comments: