Sunday, March 26, 2006

Blogskin is up!

It is finally done. Changed the colour to something more feminine cos` othere than me, everyone else is a girl. Hahaha! Will improve the pictures at the top too. About putting up pictures, I'll do something about it too. Let me take this step by step. Everything is not finalised. I put up the template now cos` I feel that this would get you guys to blog more regularly now.

I have added a sidebar which has things like the tagboard and the newest idea which I hope you all would use to your benefit. The "notices" can only be put up by me now because you all still do not have entry to the template and stuff, so if there are notices you want to post up to remind the rest, do sms me or tell me and I'll put it up once I get to a terminal.

As for now, do check back often and enjoy your well earned holiday! 1st April is coming. Looking forward to meet all of you again. Miss ya all!

No comments: