Thursday, March 23, 2006

Our blog is going underway!!!

Finally most of us is in blogging here. We are left with Amilia and Jie Yi. I really have know idea where Jie Yi gone to.

Anyway, glad that Shu Yun and Joycelin can join us blogging in here. Also, I have added a tagboard. I hope you all do not use the tagboard as a substitute for blogging in here. No matter how busy you are, please try to find some time yea?

As for the decoration of our blog, it is finishing soon. So far this is what me and my friend has come up with.

Preview it here.

Give your comments yea? I have already told my friend to change the colour scheme and make the flowers more obvious. Add some border and perhaps change a lil` of the template style. Its gonna be simple, straightforward and user friendly. So there isn't gonna be anything fanciful. But you can still give some comments and I'll try to incorporate the ideas into the current project.

Do blog more often and enjoy your stay in here. Gonna stop for now.

No comments: