Friday, August 11, 2006

Wow! Can you believe it?! Shu Yun came!!!!!!!

Oh! Thy father who art thou heaven! Thy thank ye for gracing us the presence of the famous Shu Yun! We can't help, but feel utmost exhilirated by the fact that Shu Yun also gave a few encouraging words!

Alright alright. I ain't gonna dedicate the whole post to praising Shu Yun just because she came here. However, if Joycelin ever comes here! I will not do one post, but TWO posts about her first visit here. I am serious. Can someone please tell her to visit this place when she have the time? Never seen her blog here at all.

THe main pupose of this post is to inform of everyone of the Chalet. It will be held on 8th, 9th and 10th of September. I am really looking forward to it. I hope all of you do too. We will be having a BBQ on the second night, so do bring along your appitite. As for the cost, everyone bring at least 30 dollars just in case. Cute Cute will be coming along and hopefully Rabbit and Jimmy will be coming too. I can't wait to see everyone.

This goes out to those who are not able to stay overnight. Although I really hope that everyone is able to, I am sure there are reasons for not being able to stay over. However, I wish to say that please at least try to make it a point to come down to the Chalet for a day. It will be on the weekends, so I am sure everyone will be able to fork out some time. Even if it is for an hour, I am happy that you turned up! Great news is that Roan will be making an effort to persuade her Mom to let her stay overnight. Ok ok... I admit. I was the devil that talked her into telling a WHITE lie. But hey, she agreed. Hahah!

Hope everyone will enjoy the Chalet and do bring a cheerful mood when going there! With me around, I doubt there will be unhappy faces anyway. I can alway shoo the flies away. Since the previous time Roan wasn't around to see that, I shall do it once more if opportunity permits. Hahahaha!

The final thing I want to address is that, congrats to Roan who will be baptised this Sunday! Although I can't attend your ceremony, I would like to wish you a happy baptising day on Sunday! I will be praying that the weather will be good on Sunday! (Oh gosh! I am starting to sound all holy...) Good luck Roan! I still wanna know what name you are going to pick!!!

No comments: