Saturday, October 21, 2006

First week of school has passed

One week down and many more weeks to go! Being in a new semester and all, I am quite happy! At least I know I am still in school. Although I want to do TEP this semester, I can't due to not clearing my year one module. Ok. I learnt my lesson. Never slack too much. It sucks, it really sucks! That would mean I have to do TEP alone next semester. =.=

However, thank God (This is just an expression. I never ever believe there is one.) that I have such good friends in Poly. They are always on the constant lookout for me. Helping me whenever they can. And not forgetting that they encourage me when I am down. I am sorry I took this long to write a thank you to all of you for the lovely card you sent me. In all my life, this is the first time I have recieved an encouragement note from my friends. To all my Seven flowers, I Thank You!

I will work hard from now on! I know words are cheap, so stay in tuned to see my results from ICAs and exams. I will prove it to everyone! And that my friends, is a promise by Dragon.

Finally, it has indeed been a long time since I saw you Joycelin. I miss you too!!! Remember to have lunch with us someday ok? We will be there in school so as long as you call us and make a date. :) Have fun with school everyone! Do remember to keep in touch so that Seven flowers and Dragon can be together in the long time to come!!!! Cheerios!

No comments: