Monday, October 23, 2006

HELLO PEOPLE! i am here to blog!

wahaha.. missed mi?
I m sure u all missed mi right, just that you all dont show it...
haha.. dont be shy la. (: WAHAHA

okie, enough of all this nonsense.

Sch started for all of us already, but it seems like we dont have everyone together for lunch even once after the holidays! its quite sad, cos I MISSED YOU ALL LIKE CRAZY! dragon, u should know, when i see you all or meet you all for lunch i would be so so so hyper la! (:

I am stuck in BSU.. ): Its damn sian sometime. But then xiu hui would come and save my day by asking me out for breakfast! Shereen will accompany mi for lunch! and Ami will always go back home with me! (: I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU ALL! (:

So, when can we meet to have lunch together? It seems long that we gathered and talk and laughed.. ): When was the very last time? I think it would be sok wan's birthday celebration. Cos dragon's birthday shereen didnt attend...

Hmm, hope to see you all soon okay??

Love ya and rock on people!

Love,
estheRoanpocky(:

No comments: