Tuesday, December 05, 2006

22nd December

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Do you hear the sound of sleigh bells ringing? Do you hear the laughter of our jolly ol` Saint Nicholas? If you do, then get ready to party cos` we are gathering on the 22nd of December for Christmas! Surprisingly, the previous year, we gathered on the 22nd too! So it will be exactly a year once we meet on the 22nd!

We have quite little time to make final decisions. However, the latest news I have heard from our beloved Da Jie, is that we might be going to Joycelin's house. How sure on that I can be, I have no idea. But what is everyone's view? Do stay in touch and I will be heading the planning for this affair. So everyone give me your ideas!

Everyone will be invited. Including your boyfriends! I expect to see everyone's boyfriend there! No excuses. Da Jie, just stop habouring any thoughts on about celebrating Rabbit's birthday la. It ain't gonna happen! LOL~

Until then people, I bid you to stay safe and godspeed!

No comments: