Tuesday, December 19, 2006

WA! i am so pissed off! let me vent my anger here!!!

Its such a beautiful and blessed day today and some stupid women came to ruin it!!! arghh!
I made like 54 calls and i completed 24 surveys. Thats so.. AMAZING ... then when i complete my number 25th survey, I heard that the women at the other end of the phone said:"Ke Si la!" (go and die la) WTH! i am so patient in asking her in survey, and she ask me to go and die! she didnt know that I have hung up, she just immediately after the survey and after when i said thank u and good bye, she just rant to her daughter... WTH!
Angry plus sad.. cos I am working here to ok... and I AM NOT PAID AT ALL! haiz... Ruin my mood for today!

Was so happy today when i reached sch, and so excited to meeting you all.. and this stupid remark had to destroy my mood. WTHHHHH!!

alright, I am now only quite pissed, phew, a place to vent my anger. Breathes in and out. Trying to recover my mood !

till then.
God bless,
estheRoan*

No comments: