Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hello 7 flowers and dragon! :D

It's been such a long time that I updated our blog, hehe, feeling abit guilty, that's why i update OUR blog first then later on my own blog. :D

It's very tiring to wake up SOOO EARLY every morning! I practically had to drag myself out of bed everyday.. Had to wake up at 630am, and catch the 718am bus! I am taking bus 88 now, though its straight bus to tpy, but the journey is like, 1 hour and 10 mins. ): sit until butt pain leh!

how are the rest of you? Seems like when we don't meet up, we will be very busy with our own lifes.. give us some updates on your lifes ok people? :)

Heard that joy is working 6 days week, wa, so siong leh.. must take care... and the rest, i presume, also working right? haha, its like we are preparing for the future, and we are like working adults!! haha..

okie, i'm digressing.. but still.. all the best in whatever you all do, and we shall meet up ASAP k?

p.s. sorry, this sat I cant make it cos it's alvin's popo birthday celebration.. so, had to cancel again.. SORRY PEOPLE!

God bless,
estheRoan*

No comments: