Monday, October 01, 2007

I believe

I believe everyone is very busy with their ow lives to lead. So work hard ok? But to those who acually bother to come here and take a peek every now and then, I thank you for it. And when you actually feel like it, do update yea?

I am now in EMRS. Been pretty busy with events. Sadly none of you are in school to witness it. Oh well, who asked me to fail that god damned module. I have only myself to blame for not studying hard enough. Talking about studies, how is everyone's results? I sure hope you girls did well. Sorry for not posting this in an interesting way like I usually do, but I am really tired. Just really tired.

Anyways, I want to thank da jie for treating me to dinner the other night. Love you! At least lets get started planning for the big bash for christmas ok?! LOL~ Really hope this time we would be partying like crazy. I think you people need to relax as well.

7 Flowers. And a Dragon. What is in stored for us? Who knows?

P.S: Shereen and da jie. Gimme more time. I will add you people back soon. And did I mention I am DJaying for an online radio? I'll be online hosting radio at 1 am everynight. Do tune in to me if you can. :)

No comments: