Wednesday, June 04, 2008

As usual, I am the one updating. (Damn! Got to think up of better titles...)

I was getting too tired of looking at my own handsome face as the first post of this almost forsaken blog. I have no idea how often you people still visit this place, nor do I have any idea if you people actually remember if we still had a blog. But I am not intending to stop just yet. We are together in this so I am gonna make it happen.

As the saying goes, "If I don't sacrifice myself, who else will?"

Anyways, on to a happier side, I have decided to dedicate this post to my graduating girls whom recently graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic, School of Business Management. This is to commemorate the joyous occassion which I will be blogging with many many pictures! This post will be very graphical and some MIGHT be NSFW. In case you are wondering what NSFW means, it means, NOT SAFE FOR WORK. So those reading the blog at work, please be cautious. :)

I am glad that I was able to attend the graduation ceremony. It is all thanks to Shu Yun's extra ticket. One thing though, the whole ceremony is BORING! But hey! I get to see all my flowers graduating. That itself is very gratifying. Anyways, let us get on with the pictures. If I go on any further, this post will never end.

The ceremony started with everyone filling the hall. You can hear scuffling of shoes. Chatter between parents of the graduans. Cameras flashing when the graduans made their way in to sit. Every minor detail was captured by every parent when it invovled their children. Heck! Some parents even brought video camera to capture the moment as though they were filming a biography of some great person. Haha. You should see some of the way the parents stood just to capture their kid on camera. You'll probably get a huge laugh out of it.



There's Pocky. She's so bored that she decided to make faces at us and somehow or rather, we magically managed to capture a picture of a pig. LOL!



The boredom even got to Xiu Hui. She decided to whip out her phone and all I heard was "SELL! SELL THE STOCK YOU MORON! WE ARE EARNING MILLIONS THIS TIME!" Wow. Da Jie is already making millions even before she graduates.

...
...
...

Ok. That was purely fictional on the author's part. Authors start to write like that when they are lacking some readership on their blog. Moving on, the ceremony finally decided to start and I was sincerely hoping that something interesting would be happening and never did I expect that I am going to LITERALLY see 400+ students go up one by one to collect their certificates. Who cares about them?! I just want to see my flowers collecting theirs! The rest can just go jump into a lake and start swimming with sebestian singing "under the sea".



First up is our Pocky. Yes. We. Know. How. Short. You. Are. Pocky. LOL!



Then came Jie Yi. Aww. Seeing this again is making me wanting to cry. *sniff sniff*



Followed by our resident chio bu of sengkang, Joycelin.



Finally! The one who is earning millions of dollars as we speak. Was half expecting her to talk while shaking that guy's hand. Our well loved and respected Da Jie.

And now, I am proud to present you the merit holders!



Amilia! My CB! Charcoal Buddy! Woooohooo!



Last but not least, the one whom I am going to marry at the age of ... OPPPS! Pardon me CY if you are reading this. I meant to say, last but not least, our very own... Shu Yun!!!

So that is how the author has managed to bleep out the other 394+ people for you. By just posting up pictures of the IMPORTANT people. After the whole thing, we were chased ushered out into the foyer where every graduans started snapping pictures like there were no tomorrow. After which, everyone went off to celebrate with their parents and friends. So I shall end this post with more pictures.







~*-=The End=-*~

P.S: To my 7 wonderful flowers. I am very happy indeed to see all of you blossoming into beautiful people and moving on further at the next step in life. Remember. No matter what you do or what happens, do not forget one another. Like what Amilia said. Good luck for your future endeavours!

As autumn comes, the flower petels will fall. But once spring is here, the flower will once again blossom into the most beautiful things on Earth. So life is full of ups and downs. Don't give up alright! I love each and everyone of you! :)


Ok. I want to end now. I just realised, I am saying all these so called words of 'wisdom', but I am still stuck in that stupid institute. Hahahah! This time its really the

End.

No comments: