Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Updates(:

Hey peeps! It seems that I have not been blogging for a short period of time.. Some of us may have already started their TEP, and I think that meeting up will be a problem.. And some of you may know, my timetable just SUCKS. -SCREAMS- *Dragon, please try to schedule your timetable like almost the same as me okie?*Thanks!
Actually, I feel quite weird without you guys when I go to school.. I miss the time where we will wait for each other near the shopping arcarde.. And we will race against time just to tap our lanyard.. (:
Hmm... you all won't be there waiting for my arrival anymore.. I dunno who else (would-be friends) can accept my lateness.
okay. Enough of it. Later you all cry.. OPPS!

Latest update on me, myself and I.
Well, I twisted my knee last Sunday. Quite a bad twist.. Joy, you should know right? haha.
I made new specs (red one!!). Amilia should know (:
I gotta boyfriend!! HAHA! gotcha! JK la!
Hmm.. I hope that you all will also try to blog as often so I can know the latest gossips, and latest updates on you all.. OKAY??
Thanks.. I gotta update my own blog! (:
TATA.
God bless,
roaN*

No comments: